Our Motto and Aims
Our school motto, ‘Aiming for all round excellence through Islamic education, in the footsteps of Aisha (RA)’, epitomizes all the qualities we strive to develop in our girls. The mother of the believers, Aisha (RA), was well renowned for her passion for knowledge, together with her excellence in manners and conduct. We provide schooling that aims towards the development of the whole child in a dynamic, spiritual and purposeful community.
- To provide a caring, supportive and stimulating environment in which pupils can learn and become responsible, confident and independent members of the community.
- To have high expectations of each pupil and to work with them in order to fulfil their potential.
- To develop Islamic practices, morals and behaviour.
- To develop effective communications skills.
- To foster positive relationships.
- To provide a richly varied curriculum.
- To provide a safe and Islamic environment.
- To prepare our pupils for life as Muslims in Modern Britain.
- To teach Literacy and Numeracy skills to the highest possible standard.
- To enable pupils to develop knowledge and understanding of the world, its people, cultures and beliefs, both past and present and have respect and tolerance for the individuality of others.
- To recognise and acknowledge parental rights to involvement in their daughters’ education through the development of close working relationships.
- To care for the environment and to be concerned about the wider world.
- To strive to develop the character of our role model Aisha (RA).